CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-23T22:00:52+00:002010 Honda Fit CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-23T22:00:52+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- CHECK ALL BRAKES VISUALLY
- Clean and Adjust Rear Drum Brakes (most vehicles).
- Diagnose Customer States: Check engine light on/ service light. Check brakes.
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system with engine coolant. Check operation of cooling system.
- Flush Power Steering System and Refill System
- Remove and replace drive belt
- Test Drive Vehicle; Perform comprehensive vehicle safety inspection. Replace engine oil up to 5qts of synthetic oil and filter, lubricate steering/suspension/chassis componets if applicable. Replenish fluid levels. Rotate tires (*as needed). Set tire pressure to specs. Reset the "MAINTENANCE" reminder light. Affix window reminder sticker.
Cathy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2021