CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-24T22:01:48+00:002005 Chrysler PT Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-24T22:01:48+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side
- Diagnose Customer States: Light on dash?
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system with engine coolant. Check operation of cooling system.
- Flush Power Steering System and Refill System
- HEATER HOSES/TUBES – Remove & Replace – Inlet or Outlet – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- POWER STEERING PRESSURE SWITCH – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Turbocharger Both
- Removed battery from vehicle for service, clean and neutralize acid contaminated area's. Paint hold down bracket, dip battery cable ends into neutralizer, clean & resize terminals, clean & resize battery post and reinstall. Test electrical system.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Test Drive Vehicle; Perform comprehensive vehicle safety inspection. Replace engine oil up to 5qts of synthetic blend and filter, lubricate steering/suspension/chassis componets if applicable. Replenish fluid levels. Rotate tires (*as needed). Set tire pressure to specs. Reset the "MAINTENANCE" reminder light. Affix window reminder sticker.
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace – Turbocharger – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and recharge.]
Linda S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2020