CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:05:17+00:002007 Chevrolet Colorado CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:05:17+00:00
- AIR INJECTION REACTOR CHECK VALVE – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- Diagnose Customer States: check engine light on.
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system with engine coolant. Check operation of cooling system.
- Test Drive Vehicle; Perform comprehensive vehicle safety inspection. Replace engine oil up to 5qts of synthetic blend and filter, lubricate steering/suspension/chassis componets if applicable. Replenish fluid levels. Rotate tires (*as needed). Set tire pressure to specs. Reset the "MAINTENANCE" reminder light. Affix window reminder sticker.
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Fender Liner.]
Nicole V. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2020