- Diagnose Customer States: Noise in Rear End/ Possible Coolant Leak/ Vehicle Inspection
- DIFFERENTIAL SIDE BEARING – Remove & Replace
- AXLE SHAFT BEARING – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
- Drain and refill differential fluid and check for system leaks. Additional labor required for vehicles requiring cover removal.
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – V6
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system with engine coolant. Check operation of cooling system.
- Remove both front tires, calipers and rotors. clean all surface and mounting ares and install Calipers, Rotors and Brake pads. Test the brake system.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
Lanny R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2022