- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHECK ALL BRAKES VISUALLY
- Complete flush of automatic transmission/transaxle fluid. Includes adding Global trans fluid and Wynns Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Remove both front tires, calipers and rotors. clean all surface and mounting ares and install Calipers, Rotors and Brake pads. Test the brake system.
- Test Drive Vehicle; Perform comprehensive vehicle safety inspection. Replace engine oil up to 5qts of synthetic blend and filter, lubricate steering/suspension/chassis componets if applicable. Replenish fluid levels. Rotate tires (*as needed). Set tire pressure to specs. Reset the "MAINTENANCE" reminder light. Affix window reminder sticker.
Robert L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/4/2021