- Complete flush of automatic transmission/transaxle fluid. Includes adding Global trans fluid and Wynns Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Drain and flush complete brake hydraulic system. Refill and inspect condition of entire system.
- Drain and refill differential fluid and check for system leaks. Additional labor required for vehicles requiring cover removal.
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system with engine coolant. Check operation of cooling system.
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Component test.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated All
- Test Drive Vehicle; Perform comprehensive vehicle safety inspection. Replace engine oil up to 5qts of synthetic oil and filter, lubricate steering/suspension/chassis componets if applicable. Replenish fluid levels. Rotate tires (*as needed). Set tire pressure to specs. Reset the "MAINTENANCE" reminder light. Affix window reminder sticker.
Donna L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2021