At Tigard Premier Auto Care, we believe that following a good maintenance schedule is the key to preserving the exceptional performance of your vehicle. Our seasonal car tips below will help you stay on track. Not only will sticking to a seasonal schedule provide an easy way to keep up with your routine auto maintenance — it’ll also ensure that your car, truck or SUV is running smoothly whether it’s hot, cold, snowy, rainy or anything in between!
* If you change your air filters at home, have you considered your car’s cabin air filter? Most people don’t think about the filter in your car, but it helps protect those with allergies from airborne particles. It also helps keep the interior of your vehicle clean and fresh. And lastly, it purifies the air in your passenger compartment by filtering pollen, dust and other contaminants.
* How did your wipers work the last time it rained?
Be clear, be safe. Let us check your wiper blades today.
* Is your vehicle about to have a stroke?
Your vehicle’s engine and cooling system are like its heart and arteries! Deposits can build up, restricting the flow of liquids vital to the life of your car. Ask us about our cooling system services to keep your engine running clean, clear and cool.
* Do you say a little prayer before you pass?
In a passing situation, you want your engine operating at peak performance. Whether you accelerate smoothly or sputter and strain past that truck depends a lot on a clean fuel system. Ask us about our fast and inexpensive fuel system services.
* Does your power steering still have that smooth, easy feel?
Old and dirty fluid or low fluid levels drain the power and make steering hard! For maximum control and driving safety, your power steering system should be kept clean. Ask us to check the condition of your system today.